Monday, October 14, 2019

Seventeen again Vs 17 Again outline


17 Again vs Seventeen Again
Introduction
I.          Att. Getter: Would you watch the same movie if you knew it would be same as the last one?

II.        Topic: There is always something different in every movie that is remade.

III.       Credit: After analyzing and breaking down both movies alongside using google to find research I think this makes me credible enough to talk about the similarities

IV.       Previews: Today I am going to talk about the primary audience for each movie, how the film changed with time, and what got better the social history of each film and comedies, and lastly similarities.
Body
Primary Audience
I.                    Black cast
II.                 White cast
Movie structure
I.                    comedies in the 1990’s
II.                 comedies in the 2000’s
III.              How both changed with the era
Social History
I.                    This was made more for black people or primarily towards them
II.                 This was fixed primarily towards both
Similarities
I.                    Divorce
II.                 Age
III.              A reason for the people who change to be changed

Conclusion
I.                    Recap: Now that I have enlightened you all on the changes and fixations to 17 again and seventeen again. I hope you learned something from what was said and was able to draw from it with the information presented.
Seventeen Again
17 Again
Genre: comedy and fantasy
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, drama
Social History: At this time the Mowry twins where basically on top of the world to the black culture with several films and a hit TV show “Sister Sister” so this movie was fixed toward the black community just giving them an added movie to the resume.
Social History: This movie was made Iconic by lead actor Zac Efron he was a big deal in the 2000’s from the hit Disney channel movie “High school musical” he was more than just an actor he was a singer and sex symbol so he filled seats from all over everyone had to see him from young kids to older women.

No comments:

Post a Comment