Tuesday, September 8, 2020

 My parents had disney plus due to unfortunate timing it isnt working right now I will try and get it online for a more intensive part of the project in the future. 


I looked up an image online I probably want to switch of this scene in the future but it is a cool frame at least.

Basics first its a medium shot around eye level. The only things I can examine is that which is on frame but I think he is talking to someone, he is talking to someone Black panthers sister i think. He is the camera's focus the background is this mountainy Wakanda style thing cant really tell but its just flavor not the focus.

It makes use of normal lowcontrast light, but the scene's main colors are very bright white. 
Im tempted to call it over exposure, but you can see his leathers and metals as normal with normal exposure.

Edits and sound I cant do at the moment appolgies.

3 comments:

  1. You couldve did the creed movie if you haven't watched it yet because it would've been easier on you to put something down that would be good and some and you didn't make the chart even though you did it your missing a couple of ideas but right I see you said it wasn't working make the chart so it can be easy on us reading it and make a longer paragraph some what couldve went on google to get some information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So besides the chart I see the things you did point out, like the mountain and how the camera is focused on him while he talks. This scene and how he holds himself gives off I should be king vibe but I am loyal to the king black panther. You talked about the lighting being low which is a quick catch and you talked about the colors being bright so you are still able to catch his leather with normal exposure, but you could have talked more about the whole lighting inside the cave. The way the fire helped light some of it up in certain areas. How he was the cameras main focus and it caught his facial expressions to the conversation and questions he was being asked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For this exact shot I would focus on the focal depth of this one image. The way that this scene focuses on the waist up to show the medium shot while blurring out the background helps to understand his attitude and emotions. I would also point out that the scene is tilted off axis to in this scene. I like that you mention the background because I also feel that it is a key component in this scene.

    ReplyDelete